Wednesday 1 January 2014

NEW YEAR EVE HOTWHEELS HUNTING

31 Dis 3013, went to hunt some hotwheels. Since about 3 weeks I've hold hunting due to busy and not feeling well. 2014 cars already on the shelves so just try my luck what to find.Well, there still luck there. Just saw and grab the Super TH Sandblaster and Mars Rover with black tyres. Those two I don't have it yet. Feeling excited about that.
The Super TH Sandblaster was popular amongs collectors. This is my first Super TH car for 2013. There are a few others Super TH cars being released. Well of course it will be hard to find these day.


There also 2 unit Mystery Machine there at the shelves. Already have it so let other collectors who still looking for it to buy.

So, that's the end of 2013 hunting. 2014 just beginning for new hunt from now. Awesome items there are waiting to be grab. I'm looking forward for that.

Happy New Year 2014 to all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment